dimanche 11 octobre 2020

Darktable 3.2.1

 On the Medion I installed 3.2.1 (WS1 still has 3.0.1).  Works fine.

  • I don't have my full set of hierarchical tags yet.  I guess that will be created as I import more photos with existing tags in them.
  • Took me a while to find how to configure Rapid Photo Downloader output directory structure.  I had missed the cog next to the directory name, where this can be defined
  • Same for the metadata export. Looks like it's now optional in Darktable 3.2.1 and needs to be activated.  Turns out there's also a cog wheel next to "Export" button, where this is defined.
  • Pay attention to import dialog : the metadata can be assigned there, field by field (looks like it could overwrite stuff).
  • A first attempt at importing 3.0.1 RAW files (with XMP) resulted in photos without metadata.  Reverted that.

Aucun commentaire: