mardi 12 décembre 2017

urBackup episode 2

I need more space for urBackup and no space for /home (I want to get rid of this home directory anyway). So unmounted /home, remounted it under /mnt, tried to move everything on the /home (in root filesystem), noticed that there wasn't enough room there because of all the cache and trash in there, did some cleanup then moved the rest... ok, I also moved the urBackup data on this 300Gb hard disk. Then changed /etc/fstab, remounted the disk under it's new location, restarted the urbackupsrv service... got some permission denied... changed the owner:group on the mount point, restarted the service again... that appears to have worked. I left the backup for my test Windows client running. It's quite big (lots of photos and videos) but hopefully there will be enough room this time.

Aucun commentaire: